Slow down there, cowgirl...
To the very angry woman who was deeply offended that Ryan and I were crossing the street when she squealed around the corner in her car: Whoa!!! Calm down already. Now perhaps we weren't running across the previously empty street quickly enough for you, but when we saw you, we both hurried to get out of the way. I don't really think the stream of obscenities flying out of your contemptuously curled, probably nicotine-stained, thin, disappointed lips was warranted, nor suitable for the ears of young children potentially in the vicinity of our unforgivable traffic transgression. But I did really enjoy the production you put on for us as we walked into Whole Foods. I'd like to thank you for the way you dramatically related your tale of woe (complete with gutter profanity in the Boston nasalese dialect) to your significant other as he packed up your trunk, more than loudly enough for us to hear you all the way into the produce section. So, if we hadn't already figured out you were pissed by cursing us into oblivion, you gave us the opportunity to further witness your righteous disdain. Thanks so much for that. You're awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home