Things are looking up...
Yes, things are looking up for now, and trust me--it's a good thing. Good things:
1) The loan I had been worried about for a while has just come through and will be disbursed soon. Thank God.
2) An awesome co-worker (actual employee-not student) is lending me her Jeep Cherokee with which to move on Thursday the first.
3) I have an audition for a section leader position at a local church.
4) A friend of mine just strongly recommended me to a job she's leaving. It's a position as a voice teacher for a small private school very near NEC. It would be very part time, and excellent experience, since I need to get used to teaching.
5) My friend Jodi may have a dresser that she'll give me for free, which is good, considering my closet in the new apartment will be seriously smaller than the current one.
6) The only thing I have to worry about now is my first month's rent. The tough thing is that my loan won't be disbursed until the first week of school, and that's at least a week after I need it. Hmm... perhaps I will have to willfully incur a late fee. We'll see. At least this is the only troubling matter.
So, as I said earlier, things are pretty good. Now, if I could just get rid of the rodents... one week... one week... one week left of squalor...
1) The loan I had been worried about for a while has just come through and will be disbursed soon. Thank God.
2) An awesome co-worker (actual employee-not student) is lending me her Jeep Cherokee with which to move on Thursday the first.
3) I have an audition for a section leader position at a local church.
4) A friend of mine just strongly recommended me to a job she's leaving. It's a position as a voice teacher for a small private school very near NEC. It would be very part time, and excellent experience, since I need to get used to teaching.
5) My friend Jodi may have a dresser that she'll give me for free, which is good, considering my closet in the new apartment will be seriously smaller than the current one.
6) The only thing I have to worry about now is my first month's rent. The tough thing is that my loan won't be disbursed until the first week of school, and that's at least a week after I need it. Hmm... perhaps I will have to willfully incur a late fee. We'll see. At least this is the only troubling matter.
So, as I said earlier, things are pretty good. Now, if I could just get rid of the rodents... one week... one week... one week left of squalor...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home